Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Spring Fever

A lot has gone on at my school and a lot of them I haven't really liked. And if you're wondering I have a BIG case of spring fever. And if you don't know what spring fever is it is something students get at the end of the school year that makes them feel like UCH. I am tired of school. Today my class - the second graders - continued their CTP4 testing. It is going to keep going on 'til Thursday. At this time of year if you look at my blog you're going to hear probably a lot about my school 'cause trust me, I am tired of it. But there is one BIG perk about school. My dad is the principal. So I get to see him much more often during the day which is a big perk. School ends on May 28th and I am SO excited. (And if you're wondering why I am capitalizing so many feelings the answer is just that it is a big feeling.) I have a friend named Elisha and sometimes when we play basketball he acts like really silly. He sometimes talks in silly ways. He sometimes like acts like a monkey and stuff like that.

3 comments:

  1. I've got spring fever too Ari. Looking forward to July when you come to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ari, I'm so glad that you started up a blog!! I did the same thing once, but I lost interest in it quite quickly because of too many other things going on. I understand Spring Fever -- just be patient until summer and write in your blog whenever you have free time. The time will pass before you know it and it can feel as long or as short as you want--it depends on what you do with that time :-)
    See you in July also!

    Uncle O

    ReplyDelete
  3. the time of the year when school ends is one of my favorite times. summer is coming, and then there will be long days of playing and swimming and laughing and stuff.
    and, you may even miss those silly days at school. life is full of things to look forward to and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete