Thursday, April 29, 2010

Ari and the TERRIBLE, HORIBBLE, NO GOOD, VERY BAD day

Today at school was the most terrible, horrible, no good, very bad DAY (from the story, Alexander & the terrible horrible no good very bad day.) My mortal enemy was the biggest part of it. In counseling she got the first hang man puzzle and the rest of the day she was just bugging me like crazy. My brother is always bugging me. Hopefully it will turn around before I go to bed and tomorrow probably won't be very good either because there is rain predicted. There is one perk about rain being predicted, I get to play basketball in the gym for recess, which I like better than going outside and playing by myself most of the time.

Me and Seth and Rachel(my babysitter) stayed after school to play basketball in the gym. It was fun until Seth asked to go and then we went home. We saw my other mortal enemy, Stella the cat. She's been my mortal enemy since Thanksgiving when she bit me on the hand when I was trying to pet her.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't get to play basketball today. I wish I did get to play basketball today. I do feel lucky though because I don't have any mortal enemies - just 3 fantastic nephews (one with a great imagination)and terrific niece!

    ReplyDelete