Wednesday, April 28, 2010

SPRING FEVER GONE?!!!!????

I had a very good day today. School was good. Technically every part of my day was good. I had an afterschool playdate with Elisha; that went well. Seth (my brother) was at his friend Kai's house having a playdate. Elisha, when we were dueling with toy light sabers, beat up my face. I said, "I'm gonna get a real Darth Vader mask if you don't stop beating up my face." He ignored that. And we kept on fighting and he kept beating up my face and I kept saying that. So, that was that for the playdate.
And the rest of the evening was good. Seth stated, "Me and Kai couldn't find his DJ." We don't get that. The question is: does Kai actually have a professional DJ living at his house?
The second graders still have CTP4 testing going on as you know from my first post. And, that's that for the day.

3 comments:

  1. I wish I knew what CTP4 stood for - is it CP3's son?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get to play basketball today. I wish I did get to play basketball today. I do feel lucky though because I don't have any mortal enemies - just 3 fantastic nephews (one with a great imagination)and terrific niece!

    ReplyDelete