Sunday, May 2, 2010

Failed Weekend

Yesterday was a regular Saturday except that we had trouble falling asleep and that made it bad at night. This morning I was a little whiny and mad 'cause Seth was pushing me. I didn't think that was fair 'cause he woke up Mom and Dad yesterday morning and I thought I should get to do it today. I was so mad that I was cranky in Mom and Dad's room so Dad sent me out of their room. I got into a whole fuss because I didn't think it was fair. Nobody understood my feelings. Then Mom came in about 15 minutes later and I talked with her. I told her that no one understood and I told her what happened. Then she understood.

It has been cloudy this weekend and that made it sort of gloomy. Yesterday when we were having horseback riding lessons - at the end - my horse Aspen during the game, "Post, Post, Stand" when Ms. Elise says, "Post" you have to do up down. When she says, "Post and Stand" you have to stand up on your stirrups. You can't touch the horse's neck or the saddle. My horse, Aspen, was pulling down so I would go down. Now isn't that mean of a horse!

2 comments:

  1. Can you explain how you can possibly stand on a horse without touching the saddle or the horse. This sounds terribly difficult! If Aspen countinues to make things difficult for you perhaps you can put the saddle on your dad and take him for a ride. Tell us if you are learning to ride English or Western.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wonder what the horse is feeling during these experiences. Do you think Aspen enjoys "post and stand"? Maybe Aspen didn't feel like playing that game...who knows?

    ReplyDelete